I just realized how badly misinterpreted that post title could be by knitting muggles...
Alas, they shall have to remain uninitiated :p
I wrapped up the prototype for "Filigree" today and am mostly happy with it. I'm going to tweak a thing or two for the testknit. I reclaimed some Handmaiden Camelspin in the rose garden colourway for the that. I'm looking forward to knitting it all over again!
My Lazy Ripple is done too, so lazy that I'm not going to block it. It's lazy because there weren't formal row counts. This was meant totally for stashbusting and so I used every bit of all the skeins. I like how it came out and I hope there'll be some babies show up in my circle to gift it to :)
Photos of both: